It’s not too late to attend the 2022 Sonoma Valley Authors Festival
The 2022 Sonoma Valley Authors Festival will release a virtual experience on Saturday, Sept. 10.
The event launched in 2018 with a mission to “stimulate the minds and nurture the souls of readers.”
The annual three day festival is comprised of TED Talk style lectures from authors across a broad range of genres and topics.
After having a positive experience with their virtual festival in 2020, event founders Ginny and David Freeman decided to extend the virtual option into the years that followed.
This years lineup of Pulitzer Prize winners, poet laureates and dozens of New York Times bestselling authors were all compiled into the virtual package. Some of the highlights form this year’s weekend include:
- Mary Roach, New York Times bestselling author of “Fuzz: When Nature Breaks the Law”
- Chris Gardner, New York Times and Washington Post No. 1 bestselling author for his book “The Pursuit of Happyness”
- Amor Towles, author of the Washington Post Book of the Year — “The Lincoln Highway”
- Tracy K. Smith, 22nd Poet Laureate of the United States and Pulitzer Prize winner for her poetry book “Life on Mars”
- Dr. David Eagleman, CEO and co-founder of Neosensory and adjunct neuroscience professor at Stanford University
- Nikki Erlick, author of New York Times bestseller “The Measure”
The passes for the event give you access to the full-lineup of lectures from Sept.10 to Oct. 8 and are priced at $59. Unlimited access son desktop, tablet and phone is included.
Passes for the virtual experience along with he complete lineup from the 2022 festival can be found on the Sonoma Valley Author’s festival website.
Contact the reporter Rebecca Wolff at firstname.lastname@example.org.