- Ecology for the young at heart
- March set to protest county housing crisis
- Health fair Saturday
- SHV hosts meditation, movement workshop
- Valley fire personnel fighting Napa blaze
- Quarryhill seeking docents
Cook up your garden with ‘biochar’Yesterday’s folklore, or today’s science? Sometimes they can be virtually the same – that’s the case Napa biotech consultant Cuauhtemoc Villa made last week at the launch of an “Indigenous Farming” series of workshops taking place this summer at the Sonoma Ecology Center.
- Leaf blowers: Gone with the wind?
- People’s Choice Awards: And the winners are...
- City hosts bike-training workshop Saturday