- Gingerbread competition runs through Dec. 31
- The Farallon Quintet kicks off classical music series
- T Luke and the Tight Suits dress up Erik James tasting room
- Library slates adult reading program
- Rotary hosts Kenwood New Year’s Eve
- ‘Le Cirque de Boheme’ returns to Cornerstone
- SCC seeking ‘Trashion Fashion’ applications
- Hendrix biopic Sunday
- Kristen and Kyle at Murphy’s
The Sonoma Valley Museum of Art is better-framed for the future this week, as the 16-year-old modern art organization was named as the beneficiary of a $200,000 “matching gift” from a local family.
Countless studies have proven the benefits of early childhood education. Sonoma parents are fortunate to have an array of preschool options available from free to specialized, with myriad options in between, most with openings available now.