The Sonoma Theatre Alliance will be holding general auditions for the 2014 season from 1:30 to 5 p.m. Saturday, March 1, and again Saturday, March 15.
The auditions will be held at Buttrum Hall at Trinity Episcopal Church, 275 E. Spain St.
There will be five minutes for each audition. Prepare two monologues or one monologue and a song.
Bring your CD, iPod or sheet music. Call-backs will be determined by the companies for each show.
The shows being cast include:
• “Painting Churches,” is looking for a male in his 70s, a female in her 60s and a female in her 30s.
• “The Full Monty,” is looking for eight-plus men ages 25 to 60, five women ages 20 to 75 and a leading youth role, a boy or girl age 11 to 13.
• “The Many Faces of Love,” actor roles to be announced on STA website.
• “Alice: The Rebellion of Wonderland,” is looking for 10 strong actors of all ages, colors, shapes and sizes. The producers are very flexible.
• “A Modern Encounter,” is looking for three women ages 30 to 50, five men ages 25 to 60 and six cafe patrons.
• “Dracula,” is looking for six men ages 35 and up and two women ages 18 and up.
• “Hearts on the Line,” is looking for six men ages 20 to 50s, six women ages 20 to 50s, a guitar player, a bass player, a drummer and a lead female singer.
For an appointment, call 484-4874 or visit the website at sonomatheatrealliance.org.