Music virtuoso John Jorgenson is the next performer in the Sonoma Community Center’s Winter Concert Season.
Jorgenson will be performing at 7:30 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 25, on the Rotary Stage in Andrews Hall. Jorgenson, known for his blistering guitar licks and mastery of a broad musical palette, has earned a reputation as a world-class musician and guitarist who has collaborated with the likes of Elton John, Luciano Pavarotti, Bonnie Raitt and Bob Dylan.
In addition to acoustic and electric guitars, he is also regularly featured on the saxophone, clarinet, bouzouki, pedal steel, mandolin, vocals and has garnered recognition for contributing to numerous platinum-selling and Grammy-winning albums.
Upcoming concerts in the series include:
• Saturday, Feb. 1, Black & White Jazz
• Saturday, Feb. 8, International Belly Dance Show
• Friday, Feb. 14, The Duhks (pronounced Ducks)
• Saturday, Feb. 15, Jaime Kyle
• Friday, Feb. 28, Cynthia Tarr and Band in concert
• Saturday, March 1, Bob Malone
• Saturday, March 8, Black & White Jazz
• Saturday, March 29, Tyrone Wells Tickets are $50 for VIP seats (first two rows), $28 for floor seats, and $20 for balcony seats.
Tickets are available online at svbo.org, by phone 938-4626, ext. 1, or in person at 276 E. Napa St., Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., and 30 minutes before showtime. Balcony seats in Andrews Hall are not accessible for those with mobility issues. If you need an accessible seat, notify Box Office staff at the time of purchase. Refunds and exchanges are not guaranteed, and 24 hours notice is required.
The Sonoma Community Center enriches the lives of the people of Sonoma Valley by fostering a broad range of cultural, educational and community services, and by ensuring the preservation and restoration of its historic building.
For more information, see sonomacommunitycenter.org.