If Measure B passes, those who voted “small” should pay attention to the problems they will have created.
1. It will rob the city of needed income.
2. It will prevent a beautiful addition to the Plaza area.
3. It will stop an improvement in traffic flow.
4. It will handcuff city planners and citizen committees.
5. We will still have an empty lot and an old tin building on West Napa Street.
Measure B is a bad law in the name of “small,” and if passed will have to be overturned in a future election.
Please, vote “no” B.