Props to fire department
I am writing for two reasons.
One, to correct the caption on the photo in Friday’s paper regarding the fire at Taste of the Himalayas restaurant on Thursday afternoon, Aug. 16. It was not a flue fire. There was no damage to the roof, or other tenants. According to very preliminary reports, it appears to have been electrical.
Second, and more importantly, I wanted to thank the fire department for their immediate, professional and courteous response. Our fire department rocks!
We often do not realize how important all their training and experience is, until the unfortunate day we need them, whether it is a fire response or a medical emergency.
Our community is very luck to have them here.
Thank you so very much.
Place des Pyrenees